Did you mean: 
Jessicahdjzjcj1
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

No order status for over 2months

HP Recommended
Example: Spectre x360
Hi I place an order on November 25th, expecting my laptop ( customized it ) on December 29th. The order has been delayed twice so far. First supposed to ship on dec 23rd, then January 18th 2021 and now feb 4th. For the last update I got an email asking me to accept the delay or my order would be cancelled. This is annoying and unacceptable. Waiting for my laptop would be easier if my order status on the hp website had been updated. To this day, the order doesn’t seem to have been assembled yet, the status only says confirmed and processing. What should I do if I don’t receive my laptop by feb 10th 2021 ?
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Echo_Lake
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
22,318 22,277 997 1,030
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Jessicahdjzjcj1
Welcome to the HP Support Community!

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Jessicahdjzjcj1
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi, nobody contacted me but the laptop ended up arriving before the new expected delivery date. Thank you.

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation