Locked topic

This topic has been locked due to inactivity for a long period of time. If you have a question, please create a new topic by clicking here.
Highlighted
HemantSuresh Honor Student
Honor Student
3 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

No response from the Support Staff

HP Omen
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi I am Hemant.

I am new to this community and hopee to find the answer to my question here which I did not find with the help of the HP Support Staff.

While ordering my HP Omen, there was a hiccup somewhere and I saw a Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Promotion going on before it was supposed to be there(I was unaware of this fact). I was happy and ordered my laptop and a few days later I got sent a code for the game PUBG. I have since contacted the HP Staff and asked them to make my code for PUBG invalid and send me a code for Black Ops 4( No harm done to them at all. I just want what I was offered. Even if it was due to a mishap on the system somewhere). At first the staff were quiet understanding of my situation and said they would help me get the code I was offered.

Then however, another staff member contacted me and informed me that my promotion was wrongly shown to me and thus I will not get the game I was promissed. After this I have emailed them countless times with No response from them at all. 

I really hope they understand my situation.

Again I would like to clarify that I do not want anything extra. Just another thing of equal value to me.

Please help me out with this issue.

Sincerely,

Hemant.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES
Honor Student
3 0 0
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

By the way, just to clarify, I have not been rude to them at any instance for them to start ignoring me.

0 Kudos
1412 56 275
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

@HemantSuresh

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Support Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
Honor Student
3 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Thank you very much. I will update you of my situation once I get a reply(Or you know....I dont)

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation