Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Welcome

This way I want to express my heartfelt thanks for your understanding, unique and very professional approach and understanding of your problem and especially its POSITIVE dealt with by a very unique and friendly courteous staff HP POLANDContact HP - TELECOMMUNICATIONS after-sales support Mr. Paul HAWRAŁKIEWICZA. Tulu warm words at one person yet I have used to use in one opinion, although some of them have already written but Mr. Paul is a unique and fully deserving of them, certainly there were still too little. I want to take this opportunity to thank though late but better late than never Mr Luke Zaradkiewiczowi HP POLAND be as a professional solution, this time via e-mail problem with drivers Multifunction Devices HP Photosmart C5180 that from now on my computer like the HP Compaq Dx 7400 MT is working almost perfectly. And my opinion of what I want to briefly summarize COMPANY EMPLOYEES tray and its only so forth.Best regards

Ryszard Zbigniew Jaraczewski

(Sorry for my english, writing that opinion, used the Internet one of the translators, which is why I put my opinion in the mother tongue)

Witam

Chcę ta drogą wyrazić moje SERDECZNE PODZIĘKOWANIA ZA ZROZUMIENIE, WYJĄTKOWE I BARDZO PROFESJONALNE PODEJŚCIE ORAZ ZROZUMIENIE ZGŁOSZONEGO PROBLEMU a przede wszystkim jego POZYTYWNE ZAŁATWIENIE przez wyjątkowego bardzo uprzejmego i sympatycznego pracownika HP POLSKA    KONTAKT HP - TELEFONICZNE WSPARCIE POSPRZEDAŻOWE Pana Pawła HAWRAŁKIEWICZA. Tulu ciepłych słów pod adresem jednej osoby jeszcze nie zażyło się mi użyć  w jednej opinii chociaż już trochę ich napisałem ale Pan Paweł jest osobą wyjątkową i w pełni zasługującą na nie, z pewnością było ich jeszcze za mało. Korzystając z okazji chcę również podziękować chociaż późno ale lepiej późno niż wcale Panu Łukaszowi Zaradkiewiczowi z HP POLSKA za równie profesjonalne rozwiązanie tym razem za pośrednictwem e-maila problemu ze sterownikami Urządzenia wielofunkcyjnego HP Photosmart C5180 które od tej pory podobnie jak mój komputer HP Compaq Dx 7400 MT pracuje wręcz IDEALNIE. A moją opinię chcę podsumować krótko jaka FIRMA tacy i jej PRACOWNICY tylko tak dalej.

Z Pozdrowieniami

Ryszard Zbigniew Jaraczewski

( Przepraszam za mój język Angielski, pisząc tę opinię korzystałem z jednego z Internetowych Translatorów , dlatego też zamieszczam opinię w mym języku ojczystym)

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.