Did you mean: 
billw-4
Level 1
8 2 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Obscure paths to forums

HP Recommended

I find the paths to HP Forums and to a particular subject area hard to follow.  Must one use Google to find a desired forum?

Furthermore, the search tool could stand a lot of improvement.  I've read and reread your Virus Faq the last two days.  When I search for it today, the response is "No items found."

Finally,  I agree with several comments that the Expert Day site and instructions for using it are hard to find.

The forums are valuable, but finding the desired topic needs to be made easier.

Thanks,

Bill

1 REPLY 1
Bob_Headrick
Level 16
Level 16
33,463 26,787 2,441 9,222
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

The search box above defaults to "board" which reallly just searches the sub-forum you are currently in.  "Category" is the next step up and will search all the sub-forums in the current category.  To search the entire forum select "Community".  I think this is a bit confusing, I usually have to think about it when doing a search.  (My way to remember which one to choose is that the default one is generally not the one I want :-).

For Virus Faq this search may help.

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button 

If my answer was helpful please click "Yes" to the "Was this post helpful" question.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation