Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Laptop
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I recently purchase a HP laptop on HP Official Online store in Shopee and the laptop was missing when the box arrived. 

I have raised dispute and seek help from both HP online store and Shopee but no progress on my claim after more than 2 weeks now. I was even asked to send back the empty box for investigation but to still no reply yet.

HP only offered me a Bluetooth headset as compensation for my RM3,500 worth lost for the missing laptop. I don’t think this is relevant, as I want a refund of the missing product.

I am another victim among many and hope someone in this community can advise what else can I do to get HP to not sit there and push the responsibility away. 

thank you. 

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hello
sorry, here we can not process this type of request, it is necessary to see with the services concerned directly
It is difficult to think that an empty box left HP, I dare to hope that it is verify!
If there is a problem between HP and the delivery man, it will be complicated
in my opinion you must turn against the delivery service!
I don't see how Hp can refund something when it has been sent, and there is nothing to prove that your package was empty
It would be a little easy, I order, I say that there is nothing, and I am reimbursed, put yourself at their place ..

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

HI@Sken72, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

We'd love to have you join us as an HP new computer owner.  Smiling.

New Product? Need Help? HP Online Store – USA – Customer Service

Not your HP store?  Scroll to the bottom of the website and click the Flag to change regions.

Customer Service - Examples

Self-Help Service, Account, Security and Privacy, Returns and cancellations, FAQ, Shopping, Shipping and delivery, Rebates / Coupons, Product Support, Parts and services

OR

Select a subject type

OR

Select a subject type

OR

Select Home and Home Office products > (Next) Select the type of order / information you seek

Hope this helps! Keep me posted.

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.