Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jedi2020
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Online order cancelled but no refund after 1 month

HP Recommended
HP Spectre x360 15-df1018ca 4k Convertible laptop with Webcam Kill SwitchExample: Pavilion 65XX
I cancelled my order early December. I've contacted HP representatives and it is confirmed that the product was returned to the warehouse on December 2nd. The representative assured me that the refund will be processed within 10-15 business days. It has been 38 days and I still have not received a refund.

I've contact HP through email and all they say is "HP is still in the process of issuing your credit, but there's no specific date yet as of this time. I'll make sure to follow you up once there is an update." That's just the most useless information ever. What is going on? I want my money back NOW. 
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
asmita6658
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
14,452 14,454 1,434 1,723
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @Jedi2020

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Jedi2020
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

FYI this has not helped at all. It has been almost 2 months and HP still owes me $2000. They just tell me I gotta wait.  DON'T EVERY BUY HP PRODUCTS

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation