cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Order Declined 2x

HP Recommended
Spectre x360 13T
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Hi there - I placed an online order for a customized Spectre x360 13T and have had my order declined twice now. I cannot view the reason why because whenever I go onto the order status page and input my order reference number, email, and last 4-digits of my cell, it says that it cannot find my order anywhere. This applies to both order reference numbers. On top of this problem, like I said, I have two orders; however, it's the same item for both orders yet I only intended for one item. I am really just confused on why my order was declined and also if these two orders may accidentally be processed and I'll be somehow charged for both. Has anyone experienced anything like this.? What do I need to do?

p.s. I used my debit card which has sufficient funds for the order. 

Thank you
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 15
Level 15
26,994 26,756 2,362 8,653
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@JoeyHodson 

We cannot do anything from within the Community, of course.  "We" are not Sales.

Normally, I'd suggest (and, in fact, I do suggest) that you contact the HP Store Customer Service.

New Product? Need Help? HP Online Store – USA – Customer Service

Not your HP store?  Scroll to the bottom of the website and click the Flag to change regions.

That said,

Request for an Assist

• I will submit a request that someone take a look.

Worth Noting

• Our Community is not HP Technical Support.
  • Our request for assistance on your behalf does not influence the outcome:  Our request is not a magic back door into HP Support.
  • The time frame (how long it takes) for a response is not controlled by the Community.
  • If / When there is a response, a Community moderator / agent will (should) post back on this thread before using other methods to contact you. 

Note to those reading:

• Do not contact random numbers posted in a public or private message by “new members”.  Vermin are looking for victims – don’t be next.
  • Please do not post any personal or case information here - we cannot make use of the data. 
  • Posting personal information at a public site increases your risk from rats and scammers.

Thank you for participating in our HP Community.

We are a world community of volunteers dedicated to supporting HP technology

Click Thumbs Up to say Thank You.

Answered? Click "Accept as Solution" to help others find it.

Dragon-Fur

0 Kudos
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
30,154 30,104 2,495 3,763
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@JoeyHodson I understand your concern and I will bring your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP.

Although, I'll need some private information from you in order to create a case for you.

Please look for a private message requesting additional information. 

Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers, case details, etc...).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Accept as solution" on my public post, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community. 

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation