cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
Absalonian
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Order Number Confirmation Email

HP Recommended
Pavillion Gaming Desktop tg01-1160xt
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hey guys, I ordered an Hp pc, but when they said they sent the confirmation email with the tracking code I didn’t get it. Now this is partly my fault because my **bleep** storage was full at the time, but I just want to know if there is any way I can have another email sent to me because I just want to know where my order is.

1 REPLY 1
MatheusH
Retired
Retired
2,483 2,463 32 34
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello @Absalonian 

Have you tried our HP Store Site? 

We invite you to visit our dedicated HP Store Site  where you´ll find specific information/tools oriented to help you on  your questions about order status/issues as well as product sales info. 

Please click on this link: HP Store Help 

We hope you find it useful and save time in your search! 

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community. 

I work on behalf of HP.
HP Support Community Moderator
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation