cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
Mlin12121999
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Order delay

HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi Everyone

Happy Holidays

i am experiencing same problem as number of you guys have raised as a big concern.  Recently we bought a HP laptop couple of weeks ago.  Originally it was concerned that it will be shipped to us by December 14th, now suddenly just got changed to Jan 4th.  Mind you we bought the laptop on November 27th, so it seems they had revised to over a month.  This is crazy, we are at home with COVID with 3 kids 2 computer short for remote learning.  I don’t think this is acceptable.  I tried calling their support phone line to no avail, all you get is a recorded message that puts you in circles.  Then I tried using the online support chat only again to be routed to an email support.  HP support is almost as bad as the government agencies who never picks up your call.  I wish I knew was this bad I would not have made the purchase.  Right I can’t even get a refund, why can’t even get a rep on the call.  May have contact Amex, thank god there is still a company with a great customer service there.  Anyhow, open to any suggestion for help and closure on this issue.  Hope everyone is doing well during thieve unprecedented times.

Mark

1 REPLY 1
The_Fossette
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
29,155 21,825 1,961 2,157
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Mlin12121999

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

Please look for a private message from me requesting additional information. Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation