cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
Junyjune
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Order got cancelled

HP Recommended
17z-cp000 touch optional

I bought the 17z-cp000 touch optional laptop on friday because they were doing black friday sales and recently my laptop broke down.

I purchased it using my parents credit card, and my mom said that it was charged.

Yesterday, hp sent me an email saying that my order was declined, so I was going to call the phone number on the email today.

I checked my order status right before writing this and it says that my order got cancelled.

I want to know why my order got cancelled, and if it was hp's fault, if I can reorder it for the same price.

1 REPLY 1
praveenbv
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
7,672 7,670 329 397
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi@Junyjune,

Apologies for all the inconvenience

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help

We understand that the order is declined it has been charged, Please check the link that will help you with the status.

Hope that answers your question and you have a great day!

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Have a great day! 

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation