Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Omen Obelisk 875-1055xt
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi HP Community,

I write here to inquire about the status of my order and hope I can get someone from Hp to assist. To provide a little bit of context, I placed my  order (HP Store website) on Thursday July 30th - nothing at all happened until I received a notice-of-delay email by the Delivery Team about 4 days later on Monday August 3rd indicating that my order shipment had been delayed by 2-4 days due to the pandemic - OK - understandable.

To my surprise and happiness, the following day I received note that the order had completely shipped and with tracking numbers provided for each item! I ordered the pre-built Omen Obelisk 875-1055xt gaming pc, Hp Omen 27 gaming monitor, and Hp Pavillion 600 gaming headset.  For the monitor and the headphones, these items were picked up by Fedex and in-transit not long after shipment information was sent to Fedex (appx 24 hours ).

My concern comes with the shipment of the major item (the desktop pc) which had the shipment information sent to Fedex on Monday August 3rd (with tracking number provided). While I  already received the monitor, and the headphones are about to be delivered momentarily today - the desktop PC is apparently still in limbo and still has not been picked up by Fedex from their facility and there is no known delivery date - this is 4 days since receiving a tracking number so this seems highly unusual or unprofessional. I am concerned that something has gone wrong with my order component and am a little puzzled as to why the package (34 lbs) was not able to be passed off to Fedex like the monitor and headphones were in a timely manner.

I replied to the notice-of-delay email sent to me by the Delivery Team, describing my inquiry, but didn't get a response. I'm happy that my monitor and headphones are here, but there's nothing I can do with them without the PC! At this point I'm feeling ignored and had no choice but to make an account here to look for help. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

related thread here may explain the delay in shipping, despite formation of the tracking number,

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Community-Feedback-Suggestions/Shipping-label-created-a-week-ago-not-i...

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

@Lee_Macklin1, Welcome to HP Support Community!

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details). 

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thank  you @TEJ1602 - I appreciate your response. I will be on the lookout for any private messages.

HP Recommended

Thank you, @TEJ1602!

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
HP Recommended

I do not understand why Hp Store "shipped" the order (created the shipping label) and then did not act, the other 2/3 of my order were delivered in 2 days since the shipping label was created. The final item, if it even exists, is still in limbo. No delivery date (pending), and a full business week now since the shipping label was created, while they sit on my 1600$. I fear they will sit on the money as long as possible before notifying me that the item is likely out of stock. 

If the actual delivery team had been more communicative I would be more understanding, not a cockamamie email telling me how much I am a valued customer, when clearly I am not, or at least it feels that way. 

HP Recommended

related thread here may explain the delay in shipping, despite formation of the tracking number,

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Community-Feedback-Suggestions/Shipping-label-created-a-week-ago-not-i...

HP Recommended

Like you, I am also in FedEx limbo with my order. Were you ever able to receive your computer?

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.