Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Hp laptop 17t-by300 8yk40av_1
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, I bought a laptop on november 21 and it was supposed to arrive on december 7, a few days later the date changed to december 17. Its being over a month since the purchase. The shipping was supposed to be just 2-8 working days. What's taking so long? 

Best regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

A week ago, after 2h waiting on the phone somebody attended me and finally the shipping arrived a couple of days ago.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi@drios9107, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

Apologize for the delay in shipment. 

New Product? Need Help? HP Online Store – USA – Customer Service

Not your HP store?  Scroll to the bottom of the website and click the Flag to change regions.

Customer Service - Examples

Self-Help Service, Account, Security and Privacy, Returns and cancellations, FAQ, Shopping, Shipping and delivery, Rebates / Coupons, Product Support, Parts and services

OR

Select a subject type

OR

Select a subject type

OR

Select Home and Home Office products > (Next) Select the type of order/information you seek

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

HP Recommended

The order status is "shipping" since december 13, however the tracking number provided in the order details cannot be found in FedEx plattform. Who should I contact to?

HP Recommended

An apology is nice, but what we really want is an explanation of why our orders are weeks late with a genuine recovery date. Giving us links that tell us that our purchases we're to be delivered last month is of no value and frankly, maddening. And while you're at it, have someone in customer service actually pick up the phone.

HP Recommended

Today is being 2 months since I bought the laptop, so far the customer service has been completely useless with their automated responses.

HP Recommended

A week ago, after 2h waiting on the phone somebody attended me and finally the shipping arrived a couple of days ago.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.