Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Dear Sir,

I had purchased laptop “pavalion DV4/WR717PA” on 25th august 2010 from  LAPTOP WORLD ,BHILAI, Dist- DURG. My system hard drive got corrupted as stated by the service centre people. They had given 15 days time limit to replace it. The problem is that my all documents, study material and presentation have been with the corrupted HARD DICS. Your service centre engineer is telling that system is not detecting HARD DISC.

AND NO RECOVERY DVD IS GIVEN TO ME AT THE TIME OF PURCHASING LAPTOP; EVEN THEY DON’T INFORM ME THAT SUCH CD IS PROVIDED BY COMPANY…

I request to you to please get my data’s with that HARD DISC as my examinations are starting from 2nd week of June. I am helpless without that study materials’ had worked very hard on the documents and presentations. Please get me those data’s any how…. Other wise I am unable to pass this year.

I had very much on faith your company’s laptop had purchased hour’s company laptop in spite of many lo-cost laptop present in the market.

Now I am seriously disappointed on hearing from your qualified engineers that they can not get my data back, and Telling that laptop is within the warranty period and we can only replace HARD DISC.

Isn’t useless to purchase products of your company by paying high amount. Don’t let us to loose our faith on your international brand company….

Please don’t be like cheap businessmen…and telling that laptop is within the warranty period and we can only replace HARD DISC.

Don’t you have any engineers who can recover data stored in the DISC.Please understand the seriousness of the matter

But within purchase of few months a fatal problem occurred. Sir what to do if there is no means of recovering data from your system… It is the failure of your product is going to spoil my one acedimic year…

I request you to please do some thing to get me out of this situation.

Please recover data and send me the data stored to my mail ID or a send in a DVD to my address.

I am sending the details of system and hard disc to you. As corrupted hard disc is send to your company as told by the service center engineers to us. Please follow-up the HARD DISC. I am sending all details related to my system..

Please don’t disappoint me, I know that you people can definitely do it… human values are also important along with business …

With regards

Priyanka

Details

Model No: Pavilion DV4/WR717PA

Serial No: {Removed for privacy}

CASE ID: 4629610593

Hard disc No: 2BAZBCL83YMDGX

Optical Drive: 7AWPNOLVBY

Cartage: 6AQEFO5BY9W FDD-5A

Date of purchase: 25th August 2010

Dealer: “LAPTOP WORLD”, Supela, Bhilai, District DURG (CHATTISGARH)

{Personal Information Removed}

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Welcome to the HP Consumer Support Community. This is a peer-to-peer community for customers to connect and share solutions regarding their HP products. If you have additional or direct feedback for HP about their products or services, please use the link below.

http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/wwcontact_us.html

If you have other questions and concerns about using the forum, please feel free to send me a private message.

Thank you.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.