Did you mean: 
etomar
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

POOR SERVICE

HP Recommended
Hp Notebook-15 - ac034tx
I really feel sad while writing this complaint that the way you are treating your customers is really sad. I own two laptops of hp and it was the first time in all these three years that I had an issue related to hinges. I went to the nearest hp service center i.e Satya Niketan 110021  to get it repaired. He checked the laptop and said everything else is okay. He opened the laptop in front of me and said that you need not to tell us the password as it is not required. He charged 2500 for the same and I said its okay. I took the laptop next evening and he said that hinges have been replaced and we are here if you find any issue. I said okay. I had my exam next morning so I couldn't check at niight but the next day as I opened the laptop,  I was shocked to see that the power button was loose, panel was not fit properly, Windows format(I don't know why was it even required), it displayed battery loose with white and green lines. I was really disheartened. I went to the center next day and he said that its you who broke the screen. I lost my temper. I was like Seriously? He started raising his voice. I will say because my product has been damage and I paid for it. He can't treat me in such a mnner and then he said that he did not even check laptop. Is this how your seevice providers work? He was laughing while I was crying in front of him. Nice to see such a behaviour. Please pay attention to this. I really want that you take attention towards it.IMG_20181127_014338.jpg

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
kevin-t
Retired
Retired
20,511 15,846 324 972
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@etomar

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation