cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
deshroud
Level 1
8 6 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Parts Shipping Delay

HP Recommended
500 Watt PSU (L05757-800)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Good morning,

I just wanted to vent here. I ordered a 500 watt PSU L05757-800 for my new Envy. I ordered from the HP Parts Store on December 1st. The website stated, AND STILL DOES, that it is in stock. So I check the order status and it said it wasn’t going to be delivered until January 15th. 

So I finally get an email address to customer service and they said they’ll look into it. They get back to me and now it’s been pushed back until the 22nd of January!

I would not call this item in stock and now I have a new RTX 3060-ti  waiting until HP decides to ship something they supposedly have “ready to ship”!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation