1 0 0 1
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Pathetic Customer Service

HP Recommended
HP 245 G7
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

I'm writing with regards to the pathetic state of HP products and services. Your products are failing (within warranty!) with the same issue with normal usage and HP is refusing warranty, claiming them to be physical damage, which it's not. It's not our fault HP can't make decent hardware anymore. We have even disregarded the warranty bit and even asked for paid service, which is a routine thing for all product companies, which your people are completely incompetent at. Another complaint we've placed thrice, out of which twice the wrong part was sent irrespective of the fact that we've provided the pictures and even the correct part number that was required. If you can't do it yourself at least follow the information that we've provided! But to no avail.
That being said, we will no longer be dealing with HP in any form or format unless HP goes out of its way to prove me wrong. Our company might be a drop in the ocean, but we're still a part of that ocean and I'm pretty sure there will be others. This kind of treatment will not be tolerated when we've invested so much in productivity devices that are now unusable and are acting as paperweights. I've even written to the CEO's office, let's see if HP is serious about customer service.

Case Number Serial Number Remarks

[Personal Information Removed]

A very livid customer.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation