Did you mean: 
Matt-OC
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Solved!

Payment Declined and little support.

HP Recommended

I purchased a computer through the HP store and paid the additional fee for next day shipping. entered all of my information there, and I received a call 4 hours later saying they need me to confirm my name, address, and zip code over the phone they then requested my Bank's phone number(The first time they called the bank refused to disclose the information) After giving them the information over the phone I received an update via email that my order was Declined, however HP still has a hold on my funds ($1,670)
After calling the support number they told me I need to call my bank and allow them to ask the information of my name, address, and zip code then to call back, and after calling back a different support tech told me I need to submit new payment information. I told him what the previous Support tech had said and he insisted I needed to submit new payment information, he then called the bank and verified my name and address through them.
Unfortunately I needed this computer before the 10th for my work, and submitted the payment on the store while the computer was on sale.

I don't want to sound rude, but I'm over all very dissatisfied with the Customer Service I received, and even less satisfied with needing to verify my address information on the website twice, then apparently once through my bank.

0 Kudos
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
asmita6658
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
14,452 14,454 1,434 1,722
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @Matt-OC

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
asmita6658
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
14,452 14,454 1,434 1,722
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @Matt-OC

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation