Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Regarding abusive posts by another moderator. Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Please see your private messages - thanks!

Wendy M - HP Support Forums Moderator

Click the Kudos star as a way to say "thank you" for helpful posts.
Be sure to come back and click the 'Accept as Solution' button on the post that solved your issue - it may help someone else.

Rules of Participation

HP Recommended

Apparently, moderators and "experts" can be abusive and promote their own products. Sounds like a double standard, doesn't it?

[text removed]

HP Recommended

@prd0001 wrote:

Apparently, moderators and "experts" can be abusive and promote their own products. Sounds like a double standard, doesn't it?

[text removed]

It was not my product, I have absolutely nothing to do with that ebay service, just for the record, your post on the other hand is considered Spam. You have no reputation for helping others here, just a self serving post.

I work my buns off on this forum for no pay, I try to protect members here from spammers and misinformation

Sorry you took it personally, I normally don't respond in that manner but I do to spam posts like yours.

Regards,  the Dog

HP Recommended

@d270388 wrote:

You attacked my post, illegally copied content from my site without my consent, then proceeded to promote a product that you obviously have some vested interest in or make a kickback on. If yuo had nothing to hide you wouldn't be so quick to delete my posts. You think you can promote any product you want, and the moment someone promotes a product you don't necessarily like that it suddenly constitutes spam?

The fact that you had my post removed and tried to ban me proves that you are a coward who can't handle it when someone fights back.

Slandering another business and website plagiarism is wrong - and I'm not buying it for one second that you claim it's spam, because in the same breath that you attacked me, you promoted a rival company's product. Anonymous cowards like you join forums to feel important. But rest assured - no one slanders me and gets away with it. I have reported you to HP and am awaiting to speak with a special department who will decide how to deal with you.

FYI, Experts on this forum are NOT moderators or have moderator priviledges. So it's not possible for Mumbodog to delete your thread and ban you himself.

I am an ex-HP Employee. Currently inactive on the forum.
HP Recommended

I am locking this thread.  Please send me or WendyM a private message if further discussion is required.

• Clicking the "Kudos star" to the left is a great way to say thanks!

• When your problem has been solved, accept the solution by clicking the "Accept as Solution" button to help other members in the future!

Rules of Participation
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.