cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
mamy5
Level 1
5 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Please help me delete my hp community account. (Mamy5)

HP Recommended
Color Laser Jet Pro M452dn
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I wanted to ask for help with my laser printer. I created an account as an HP expert by mistake. Please show me how to apply. Deleted my mamy5 account please. Thank you in advance for your understanding.

1 REPLY 1
MarcusC
1,737 1,664 74 364
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hey Mamy 🙂

Expert is a tag that we give to a few of our best users ! It can be spotted right under their names. LIke my MOD tag, showing that I'm a moderator 😉

At the moment you're a regular user, but being an expert, moderator, agent or someone who works for HP, people may feel free to ask, coment or share at our Community ! 🙂

No worries, no needs for deleting your account, and if you want any help or are willing to help out others, please do it !

Regards,

MarcusC

I work on behalf of HP.
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation