Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I am amzed at the poor quality of support that I have recived from the HP support personnel in India. Not only that they were not familiar with subject matter but their total inability to listen to a customer's problem. I was laso shocked at how impolite they were. After having tried to solve my problem for last one week they absloutely refused to escalate my problem to next level of support.

This is no way for HP to do business.

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

I totally agree with you on this. I had a small problem in my notebook and below are problems that I have been facing

1. If I call HP, I have to wait forever. The automatic routing system is of no use. The call is transferred at least 3 times and every time I have to repeat the information. Everytime I call, the call goes on for atleast half hour. Each rep takes 5 minutes to just to fetch the information

2. The box that I had to receive came after almost 10 days. On calling I have to face the above things and on chat also, they take like 5 minutes just to fetch the information that is no use. Nobody had a clue why the delivery of the box was taking time.

3. After I sent my laptop, I am seeing the same date since 1 week. I keep on calling or chatting with the reps but they give me same information that is availabe to customers on the internaet. There is no notification of why the repair is taking time and when I am suppose to receive it.

I regret sending the laptop back to HP. It had a very small problem. I could have bought a part for $20 and repair it myself within minutes.

HP Recommended

Do you need HP assistance, or can we the other users of this site fix your problem?

If you tell us more, we might be able to help.

"A riot is the language of the unheard." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
HP Recommended

I am also very disappointed and frustrated about HP's poor support service.  I called seven times to have my notebook returned due to an "extended warranty" from HP to fix its wireless problem.  Called three times for them to get the box delivered to me.  Lo and behold, they did not include the return label and instructions.  I had to call them at least four times and no label so far.  Each time, I gave them a week or two to work on it. 

Everytime I called I ended up talking to someone in India.  Hard to understand them, as much as I tried to.  Once, I was transfered to the Philippines.  They all told me  the same story.  The previous request was not uploaded to the system and thus the delay.  I always asked them specifically before I hanged up, has it been uploaded?  The answer they gave me was "yes, and you will be receiving it in a day or two."  Never happened!

HP, WAKE UP!  GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER!  If you are going to outsource the after-market service, please make sure you maintian your standard of professionality and efficiency. Sadly, it's not there anymore.  Your service is now so poor, it is unbelievable! 

How can you compete internationally with this kind of service?  Help maintain our American pride and standard. 

HP Recommended

Sorry to hear of the problems with  support.I guess I have been fortunate,but I have 99% of the time had good experiences with HP tech support.I maintain our  home network of mostly HP machines,plus other family and friends machines so have had a few  cases over the years.

I have come to prefer email contact,since it gives a history of communication.I also am normally back in contact with the same  person so no need to repeat details.

If you haven't tried it yet,I would suggest email next time.I always receive a reply back within 24 hrs which is preferable to me over holding/transferring on a phone line.And if someone else needs my info they have my original email to pass on.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/contacthp?lc=en&dlc=en&cc=us

Good luck with your issues.

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the "YES" button if you think this response was helpful.***

HP Recommended

I sent Lina Vishal and Tacere private messages and an email to their accounts

As a reminder this board is for Feedback on the Forum and suggestions to improve the Forum

Should you have feedback on any other issues to HP please use the following link to provide that feedback

http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/contact_us.html

Finally this is a user to user community not another venue to receive direct assistance from HP

Thanks in advance

I worked for HP.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.