ylcn Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Poor service and customer care quality

Envy

I sent my Envy (was not even one year old by the time) to the authorized service provider on 25th of October in Dubai due to a power problem. I will not dive into the details but after countless phone calls and emails HP ended up saying that they can not provide the spare part that was needed to fix my notebook. Then I asked for a refund on 27th of November and I am still waiting to get a response to my request. I will definitely not accept a replacement after all ridiculous things they have done and said within this one and a half month no matter what. Imagine one call center rep told me that spare parts come from the U.S. and it takes time, lol. Really? After a month this is the smartest thing you thought to say?

If not refunded, I will take this case to the court and throw this nb away. In any case I will buy another brand that I can trust and see some respect.

A worldwide known brand can not fix its own product and hesitates to give your money back. Simply leaves you without any solution. 

0 Kudos
Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Retired danny-r
Retired
8251 7100 141 472
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Poor service and customer care quality

@ylcn

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation