Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amitthesenior
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Poor services and Harrasment

HP Recommended

This is Amit K. Singh from NDRI, Karnal. I am one of your customer using CQ40 laptop (s/n- [text removed for privacy], p/n-VQ969PA#ACJ), purchased on 22nd of December 2009 from S.K. Technology Karnal. I have noticed a very weak battery backup of my laptop so as to resolve I lodged a complain on 16th of December 2010. With the case id (4623713247) I visited to the nearest service center at Mughal Canal, Karnal. At that time the engineer had noticed just 20-25 minutes of battery backup but even after he declared it fit and un replacable. They told me that the battery is weak but not replaceable. Even after my request they did not show any concern and gave my system back to me after 24hours of their worthless examination. Within 10 days of their examination the battery gone wrecked and showing replaceable with 15min back up.

Second time I have consulted with cc executive on 6th Jan 2011 and they assured about resolving problem but again service center guys denied  as my system is out of warranty so they cannot replace.

Now, two things which I really want to know that how a battery is pursuing good condition with having just 20min of back up and another thing is, if customer care executive cannot tell anything certain about the product then how they got the rights to harass their customer. They make me move and make me left my work for atleast 10 times but not a single time responds me positively.

I bought hp product not because it is cheaper but after getting positive feedback from my friends. They told me about the quality of hardware and the positive response of customer care towards any issue. Thereafter I made my mind to buy it. Students in our institution are buying atleast 200 of your laptops every year. But after having such irresponsible and annoying response of your customer service center, I am feeling very deep un-satisfaction on issues. So, how can I think about referring anyone else to buy your product after being harassed so badly.

I have already send this mail to Mr. Santokh Singh. And Today got a call from Mr. Kaushik a representative of  InTarvo, Gurgaon but he is also giving me a similar kind of answer. My queries are the same.

Please take pain to justify it.

0 Kudos
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
amitthesenior
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

My complain for CQ40 presario laptop have been avoided since last month and even Santokh Singh and other people who should respond not even thing about checking through the matter.

I know it is all for their least concerned but most for me.

Writing this letter is just with hope that somebody will answer and take the matter seriously.

I will wait for a while for response or else I have to knock other doors.

Customers are now having so much of rights to take action but before going for all that I need your responses.

I am again giving you my machine no. and s/n CQ40 laptop (s/n- [text removed for privacy], p/n-VQ969PA#ACJ),

That have a battery related issue.

Your's Unsatisfied Customer

Amit K. Singh

[text removed for privacy]

0 Kudos
WendyM
Level 7
1,018 917 21 140
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum. This is a peer to peer community for customers to connect and share solutions on their HP consumer products. If you have direct feedback for HP about their products or services, please use the link below.

http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/wwcontact_us.html

If you have other questions and concerns, please feel free to send me a private message

Wendy M - HP Support Forums Moderator

Click the Kudos star as a way to say "thank you" for helpful posts.
Be sure to come back and click the 'Accept as Solution' button on the post that solved your issue - it may help someone else.

Rules of Participation

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation