Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
I commented on another thread how nervous i've been about having to send my new laptop back to HP to get it repaired after hearing so many horror stories about others bad experiences. My story isn't quite done yet but my laptop arrived at the repair center last Friday and i'm surprised to see that a new Fedex tracking number is available and it looks like it's on it's way back already and supposed to arrive on the 8th 🙂 This was after I was disappointed last night to see that they expected it to arrive October 15, a week from this thursday... but now, i'm much more hopeful i'll have a great ending to this problem, I will most definitely share if I do and would love to thank HP staff if it all turns out well. I most definitely will give props for a job well done when it is due, particularly because I haven't had to call constantly to get this kind of result so far, in fact I haven't called since the initial phone call. *Crossing my fingers that it will work great once I get it back*
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Update:

My computer is here exactly two weeks from the day I called in for a repair, a full week before the website said I would get it... it's working great and i'm so grateful this was taken care of fairly fast. Sorry for anyone that has had a totally different experience but I kind of have to wonder now who is full of it and who is not... I heard some crazy stories and i'm a bit annoyed I stressed out for nothing. 

Thanks HP for such a great repair experience so far 🙂 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Update:

My computer is here exactly two weeks from the day I called in for a repair, a full week before the website said I would get it... it's working great and i'm so grateful this was taken care of fairly fast. Sorry for anyone that has had a totally different experience but I kind of have to wonder now who is full of it and who is not... I heard some crazy stories and i'm a bit annoyed I stressed out for nothing. 

Thanks HP for such a great repair experience so far 🙂 

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.