Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I am a big tech guy and pride myself on being able to fix anything and have many times on different items.. This issue stymied me though, and I tried all the solutions too, even spending time on the phone with an HP guy.. I ended up selling the printer on ebay for about $35 and they paid shipping of another $25 I think.... The guy who bought it from me must have though he was going to fix it because after he couldn't either, he tried to make a bogus claim about ink leaking inside the printer and he filed for a return but I didn't bite... We settled on a partial refund of about half even though I disclosed CLEARLY on ebay that it was broken – I just didn’t want to risk losing it all...  So I'd say junk it sell it with a disclaimer of being broken and NO refunds... good luck

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.