Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dsleenyc
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Printer Failure / Loyalty Failure

HP Recommended

I have been purchasing HP products for years because of the great customer service and seemingly unbreakable products.  I received an Officejet J4580 as a gift for grad school and by the end of the semester it had a "printer cartridge" error.  Well, summer came around and I didn't need the printer and I realize that I have this problem not that I need to print papers for a class.  So I call HP care and the warrenty is 74 days past.  Geeze.  I used this printer for maybe 4 months?  And the thing breaks.  All I got was a sorry and an attempt to sell me another HP printer.  The customer service agent was nice and probably doing his job but PLEASE!  Don't try to sell me a printer after the one I bought from HP breaks down after 4 months.  This was my first HP printer and it's my last.  Apparently, their printers are not made to the same quality standards as their laptops and now I'm stuck with a useless printer and no way to print from home.  Thanks HP.  I guess being a loyal customer means nothing to you.

- Disgruntled Customer

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
SandyD
Level 7
946 876 11 88
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Welcome to the HP Consumer Support Community. This is a forum to share feedback and give suggestions relating to the community. If you have additional or direct feedback for HP about their products or services, please use the link below.

http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/wwcontact_us.html

If you have other questions and concerns, please feel free to send me a private message.

Thanks!

• Clicking the "Kudos star" to the left is a great way to say thanks!

• When your problem has been solved, accept the solution by clicking the "Accept as Solution" button to help other members in the future!

Rules of Participation
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation