Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP ENVY 15-j050tx Notebook PC
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi community administrators,

I have two queries/problems.

1. I cannot send more than one private message per day and on some days I cannot even send a single private message. Is there something wrong with my account? How can I increase my message sending limit?
  2. I understand that community members can only tag other community members from Level 6 onwards. I'm presently at Level 3 and this is a frustration for lower-level members. Lower-level members tend to have the most questions and it would add to their advantage if they can tag the members who are experts to their posts, thus a solution could be arrived to a question instantly. I appreciate it if the administrators can change this aspect of this HP community forums to tag other people.

Thank you. Hoping to get your valuable feedback and opinions.

Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@Joz

You may have run into a temporary glitch, please let me know if you are still having issue sending PMs

The current PM limits are set as following:

• Not more than 1 private message within 30 seconds
  • Not more than 5 private messages within 10 minutes
  • Not more than 20 private messages within 30 minutes

Cheers 

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

@Cheron-Z

I cannot even send a single private message today. The error returned with the maximum private message limit reached.

I don't understand and the issue still persists.

HP Recommended

@Joz

Thank you for your patience.  I am having this looked into.  

Cheers

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

@Cheron-Z

I tried but there seems to be an error or a problem that I cannot send even a single message. I used the Microsoft Edge browser. I tried during different times of the day(morning, evening, night) but still cannot send a single PM.

I tried sending different persons but to no avail. Moreover, I cannot even send you a reply to your private message.

Attached are the screenshots

Message limit.PNGMessage limit 2.PNG

HP Recommended

Hi Joz,

Thank you for your patience.  I believe I have found the problem.  I am going to send you a private

message.   Please let me know if you receive it.

Cheers

I work on behalf of HP
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.