06-05-2020 03:21 PM
Hi community administrators,
I have two queries/problems.
- I cannot send more than one private message per day and on some days I cannot even send a single private message. Is there something wrong with my account? How can I increase my message sending limit?
- I understand that community members can only tag other community members from Level 6 onwards. I'm presently at Level 3 and this is a frustration for lower-level members. Lower-level members tend to have the most questions and it would add to their advantage if they can tag the members who are experts to their posts, thus a solution could be arrived to a question instantly. I appreciate it if the administrators can change this aspect of this HP community forums to tag other people.
Thank you. Hoping to get your valuable feedback and opinions.
06-05-2020 03:41 PM
You may have run into a temporary glitch, please let me know if you are still having issue sending PMs
The current PM limits are set as following:
- Not more than 1 private message within 30 seconds
- Not more than 5 private messages within 10 minutes
- Not more than 20 private messages within 30 minutes
06-14-2020 06:02 AM
I tried but there seems to be an error or a problem that I cannot send even a single message. I used the Microsoft Edge browser. I tried during different times of the day(morning, evening, night) but still cannot send a single PM.
I tried sending different persons but to no avail. Moreover, I cannot even send you a reply to your private message.
Attached are the screenshots