Toby113
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

RISK FREE CARE PACK REBATE

HP Recommended
HP ENVY ALL IN ONE - 27-pO14
Chrome OS

Has anyone applied for a refund on a RISK FREE CARE PACK REBATE? I have tried since August. I filed all necessary papers, by email as directed. I initiated phone support by email. In August I was given a case number. That did no good. I have pages of correspondence and phone calls. I would be told to try a different number. It just continued. November I finally called Customer Support again. I received a second case number.They transferred to tech support. Tech Support told me the correct number to call was [edit], the very first number I called back in August and was told to call [eiddt]They told me they have all the necessary information, everything is filed correctly, and I should be getting payment soon. That was November and now it's February and haven't heard anything. Has anyone had any luck in receiving the refund promised clearly in writing?

These are phone numbers I have called[edit]

I have bought all HP products since 1999. Every computer I have had was HP,  my printers, scanners, cameras all HP.  What happened to them?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
asmita6658
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
14,452 14,454 1,434 1,724
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @Toby113

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

Please look for a private message from me requesting additional information. Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation