Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I have had two questions, one on the 6500 and one on my HP laptop. I have been asked for my p/n on the laptop and I sent that. I also have had a question regarding "wheel marks" on my 6500. No responses after the request for the the p/n. Also, why does my ID have "honor student" below it and how do I change that? I've been through every profile section I can find.

Wordchipper

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended
Sometimes due to the volume of threads answered by community posters a thread or response may be missed from time to time. A simple bump of the thread if you waited a day or two may grab the attention of the original replier or a new helper. To answer your question about the tag under your name refer to this thread
Signature:
I currently work on behalf of HP for numerous support departments. The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of myself, not of HP. There is no guarantee that the opinions expressed are 100% correct.
HP Recommended
adım fırat korkmaz türkiye vatandaşıyım hp dv-6 1020cd model dizüstü bilgisayarınızı aldım 4 ay kullandım ve batarya sorunu verdi.teknık servisinize gonderdim. teknik servis yurtdışından yeni batarya beklediler ve 30 işgününde yeni batarya gelmeyince mağdur olduğumu ve batarya gelmiyorsa ya ürünümün yenisini,bir üst modelini yada para iademin yapılmasını istedim.para iadesini kabul ettim ve para iademin 2 ay içinde yapılacağını söylediler ve 1 ayı gecti hala param hesabıma yatmadı.şikayetçiyim.paramı kısa sürede alabilirsem tekrar hp leptop almak istiyorum ama gecikirse bi daha hp ürünü almayı ve başkalarına tavsiye etmeyi düşünmüyorum.türkiyedeki arıza numaram 621838490.ilgilenmenizi istiyorum.paramın kısa sürede iadesinde yeni bir hp dizüstü bilgisayar alacağım.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.