Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Well can you explain why so many customers were so upset on these very same forums with HP and their lack of response and coverup on the bad 91XX mobos? This has gone on for many months.  The postings are endless sting of simular complaints regarding customer service and the tech support in India. Maybe your peers needed to buy one of these units to really appreciate the tech mess you put your customers through. Your tech club or association likes to pat each other on the back and that is what associations do. I would be really interested to see why criteria they used to judge this. Who was on the deciding committee and what they actually did to prove this? I am sure you are very honored. I am sure the submission process could be lengthy but that doesn't mean it has any substance. Really please do tell us in detail how you ended up with this award. You also edit the really mad folks off this forum from what I have seen so it really isn't a total reflection of how angry folks are with your very poor customer support. So many posted here and got no answers at all so what kind of support is that? So you provided a place for folks to let off some steam? How helpful was that? I found more help from folks on the forum than with any of your tech support or customer service so you did let others do you job in a way. Innovation in support services? What innovations were they? Staff development, so why didn't the left hand know what the right hand was doing in your organization time and time again. Why are the tech support in India only given scripts and only the supervisors know the newest info about the problems with the mobos? Why did you make countless customers waste hours and hours with tech support doing things that could not in any way fix those bad mobos? I could write pages and pages here. How about you check out the forums just under Lockups, Freezes and Hangs where just one topic had 3K-4K postings of frustrated customers? Maybe you won this award but it has nothing to do with how well you treated your customers these past months. The forums are full of what really happened and those are just the ones who bothered to post.
1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi,

I moved your post here as it was off topic to the original post. We don't allow ranting on the boards and will follow HP's guidelines at all times. Please refer to the terms and conditions of this forum if you have questions.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forums. This forum is to leave feedback and suggestions directly relating to these message boards. If you have feedback for HP about their products or services, please use the link below:

http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/wwcontact_us.html

This is a user-to-user community, and not a venue to receive direct help or feedback from HP. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to send me a Private Message.

Thanks!

I worked for HP.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.