Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I have the same problem as you. I contacted customer service last night and they offer me a 5% refund. You should try it too. Now my biggest concern is whether I can get my computer at the end of January.They were selling the same model with higher configuration on amazon, usually don’t have to wait too long, I don’t understand why the third party can deliver earlier, This is very disappointing.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

That's why I ordered mine from Amazon, I knew that it will take months to get it from HP directly, the Amazon stock was already available at their warehouses here in the US. I love how all those companies are blaming the pandemic, when we know that all those factories are working 24/7 in China for months now, pandemic or not they are back to work. 

We should all blame nVidia for totally messing up this release and not accounting for the millions of people sitting at home and needing GPUs, complete mess. 

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.