Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
4 1 0 1
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Re: HP OMEN 30L, order delayed

HP Recommended

I have the same problem as you. I contacted customer service last night and they offer me a 5% refund. You should try it too. Now my biggest concern is whether I can get my computer at the end of January.They were selling the same model with higher configuration on amazon, usually don’t have to wait too long, I don’t understand why the third party can deliver earlier, This is very disappointing.

1 REPLY 1
Level 6
338 323 18 93
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

That's why I ordered mine from Amazon, I knew that it will take months to get it from HP directly, the Amazon stock was already available at their warehouses here in the US. I love how all those companies are blaming the pandemic, when we know that all those factories are working 24/7 in China for months now, pandemic or not they are back to work. 

We should all blame nVidia for totally messing up this release and not accounting for the millions of people sitting at home and needing GPUs, complete mess. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation