Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Delsie
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Re: How to complain

HP Recommended

I get what Mozartian is trying to say. I have purchased and used HP printers since the 1980's, but now I am having second thoughts. I, too, have a problem with my printer and can't find anyone with any kind of solution... I have posted, I have searched. The virtual assistant is useless. My only other alternative is to pay $99 for a real person to help me. Really, I can get a new printer for a bit more than that -- and probably a different brand with less expensive ink cartridges. No one in my house can print and it is very annoying. The printer has served well for about three years, and now, suddenly,  it seems to be unable to properly access my home network. I can't wait two or three months for someone to suggest a fix that may or may not work, and then wait another month for another suggestion. I am self-employed, and this is my livelihood.

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation