Vitamin-H
Level 1
8 4 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Solved!

Re: The name seen on your posts?

HP Recommended

There's a difference between the User ID one uses to sign into the Hp Support Forum pages,

and

the name that the user chooses to be identified with in their posts in forum pages.

Questions:

Is my user id the email address I used at the sign up process?

Or is my user id the name that I chose to be identified in the posts I place in the forum pages?

After a review of various items on this site:

I realize that I may have to use the email address I used at sign up as my user id.

However, I thought that was the name that I chose to be identified in the posts I place in the forum pages.

So,

now that I've learnt to use my email address as my user id,

what do you call the name that I chose to be identified in the posts I place in the forum pages?

and

is there any way for me to change the name that I chose to be identified in the posts I place in the forum pages?

Thank you

0 Kudos
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
erico
Level 17
Level 17
47,969 42,197 4,651 12,422
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

That is your forum name. You can ask a Moderator for help if you would like to change it to something else. 

Best regards,

erico

I am not an HP Employee.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
erico
Level 17
Level 17
47,969 42,197 4,651 12,422
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

That is your forum name. You can ask a Moderator for help if you would like to change it to something else. 

Best regards,

erico

I am not an HP Employee.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation