cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
retiredMITgeek
4 2 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Solved!

Received an email notice for two replies to a post - cannot see either reply to my post

HP Recommended
Photosmart 8450
Other
A couple days ago I posted in the in Printer Setup, Software & Drivers thread this topic:
          Photosmart 8450 drivers for MacOS Big Sur 11.2
Soon after I received two emails notifying me that there were replies to that thread.  But I cannot see those replies.  I posted my own reply to myself and that shows up on the thread but I received no notice of it.  
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Paul_Tikkanen
Level 21
Level 21
138,168 91,339 21,333 28,339
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi:

You received replies from scammers/spammers who wanted you to contact them so they could attempt to fleece you.

Unfortunately, these kind of folks get through the spam filters from time to time, and we have to manually delete their posts and try to do it before someone actually tries to contact them.

As you can see from the user profiles below, their posts have been deleted, and both users have been banned from posting on the forum.

About RichardWilliam3 - HP Support Community - 12 posts, 12 deleted.

About Rebecca_atkins - HP Support Community -  35 posts, 35 deleted.

View solution in original post

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
3 REPLIES 3
Paul_Tikkanen
Level 21
Level 21
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi:

You received replies from scammers/spammers who wanted you to contact them so they could attempt to fleece you.

Unfortunately, these kind of folks get through the spam filters from time to time, and we have to manually delete their posts and try to do it before someone actually tries to contact them.

As you can see from the user profiles below, their posts have been deleted, and both users have been banned from posting on the forum.

About RichardWilliam3 - HP Support Community - 12 posts, 12 deleted.

About Rebecca_atkins - HP Support Community -  35 posts, 35 deleted.

retiredMITgeek
Author
4 2 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks for looking out for me.  I thought this might have been the case.   

But my original query remains unsolved:-(

Paul_Tikkanen
Level 21
Level 21
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

Unfortunately, I wouldn't be able to help you with a printer problem.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation