Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hi,

sorry, my firefox's just broken down, but here we go again:

this morning finally I' ve found the list of the Hungarian (in Budapest / in the countryside)  shops/services where I could bike to and drop some of our emty HP ink patrons. (Just purchased a great HP Photosmart Prem C410, which I just love.)

So the first address I called they have changed their name ages ago and address totally, could not get the straight answer if they are still in the chain of recylcing HP patrons.

So I've tried another closer shop, I phoned them, but the gentleman must have been too busy to answer for my short quastion: if you still collect HP ink patrons, I was asked to write him an E-mail, so I did, but since then I have not received any feedback.

So I kept on trying to find another place, wrote them an E-mail and got nearly right afterwards the answer, which I must translate it for you:

Sorry, the information is overdue more than 10 years. We have asked HP several times to take us off from the list...

"Sajnos az információ már több, mint 10 éve nem korrekt. Sokszor kértük a HP-t, hogy vegyen le minket a listáról..."

I have tried to call HP Hungary, they could not help at all, so that is why I am here.

PLEASE ANYONE IS REAL AWARE OF RECYCLING HP INK PATRONS, OR ONLY IT IS A GOOD ADD. RIGHT NOW IT DOES NOT WORK SMOOTHLY AT ALL, MANY PEOPLE WOULD JUST GIVE UP AFTER THE FIRST TRIEL AND DROP THE EMPTY PATRON IN THE BIN. I have worked for multinational companies and yes I know that it has its adventages and disadvantages to have a huge company running, but please do pay attention on "details" as well, IF recyling is only details nowadays for anyone. I know that you can make it, it is more then easy, there must be a collection from your side I do not doupt, but someone should call all the shops up on the list and discuss things or/and find other shops for this service.

I do appriciate your attention and anyone could let me know about a real recycling place in Budapest, that would be nice 🙂 OR SHOUL I JUST TAKE THEM IN FRONT OF THE HP HUNGARY OFFICE GATE? THAT MIGHT WORK....

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.