Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP 15s DU1065
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi,

I have purchased a New HP Laptop recently & During the product warranty conversation with the HP representative he  convinced me for HP Extended warranty option. I agreed & he said that he will arrange a call for warranty update.

On very next day I got a call mentioning that he is calling from HP & he shared all the hp care pack plan details with me. I told him to share the same on mail. When I received the mail I found that the mail was not from HP but it was from "ARM Infoserve India PVT Ltd. & not from HP.

I am strange to see that Why a esteemed company like HP has appointed a third party company to handle its HP Care Pack plan & why not they are handling their own.

I request HP to check & take some strict action against the HP Call center representative if ARM Infoserve is a Fraud company.

Kindly suggest the how to avail the HP extended warranty.

Thanks & Regards,

Ashutosh Himanshu

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.