Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
My HP Account
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Having problems not being able create cases in My HP account.    Can I have my account deleted so I can reregister.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@MacaMaca

Thank you for posting on HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, I understand that you are wanting to create an account with HP, to provide an accurate resolution, I need a few more details:

• Are you getting any error messages while creating an account? 
  • Have you tried with a different email address?

This HP YouTube video should help you to Register for a MyHPSupport Account: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SUKVqDRcFE&ab_channel=HPSupport

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@MacaMaca

Thank you for posting on HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, I understand that you are wanting to create an account with HP, to provide an accurate resolution, I need a few more details:

• Are you getting any error messages while creating an account? 
  • Have you tried with a different email address?

This HP YouTube video should help you to Register for a MyHPSupport Account: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SUKVqDRcFE&ab_channel=HPSupport

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Registration the problem with my current account.    Can I have my current email account[Personal Information Removed] removed or deleted so I can re-register that same email address as per link you sent me.

HP Recommended

I do not get this logon screenI do not get this logon screen

I do not get this MyHPSupport logon screen at all.    So I cannot create cases against warranty items.   Please delete my account so I can register again.   I do not receive any errors.   Thank You

HP Recommended

Hi there! 🙂

Soon you'll be contacted by someone else in our team to proceed with the request.

Kind regards,

BancaS.

I work on behalf of HP.
HP Recommended

I have been registered and can now create cases.   Thank You

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.