cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
K9DEN
1 0 0 1
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Repair Status and Customer Support 800 number.

HP Recommended
I sent in my month old notebook dv6-1030us for repair due to a faulty HP Recommended Bios update..  I used the HP Provided shipping box via FedEx and tracked it to the destination in Tenn.  An Email provided a site to monitor the progress of the repair.  This page listed the progress up to and including an expected delivery date of the repaired notebook.  A day or two later after it arrived at the repair site an email to me stated that the repairs were being expedited, and if they were unable to meet the expected delivery date an HP rep would contact me. No contact yet.  There is a space on the page for the return shipment date.  The service states FedEx 2nd day.  Well here it is the day for it to be delivered.  No delivery as of yet but then I don't expect it as the shipment date still reads: Not yet Shipped.  So I called the 800 number listed for support but after saying in English that the conversation will be tapped, then repeated in Spanish, both times resulted in Hang Ups.  Can anyone there give me an explanation as to the repair progress or repaired delivery date and or provide another number so I may talk to someone.
1 REPLY 1
SandyD
Level 7
946 874 11 88
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forums. This forum is to leave feedback and suggestions directly relating to these message boards. If you have feedback for HP about their products or services, please use the link below:

http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/wwcontact_us.html

This is a user-to-user community, and not a venue to receive direct help or feedback from HP. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to send me a Private Message.

Thanks!

• Clicking the "Kudos star" to the left is a great way to say thanks!

• When your problem has been solved, accept the solution by clicking the "Accept as Solution" button to help other members in the future!

Rules of Participation
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation