Finesse254
3 2 0 1
Message 1 of 7
Flag Post

Solved!

Revised shipment date I want a refund

HP Recommended
Pavilion gaming desktop TG01-0023w

Hey I've placed a order for a desktop on March 13 the shipment date was supposed to be April 2 and delivered by April 8th. Well now I got a email saying a delay happend and revised date is April 13 and will be delivered by the 19th. I'm wanting to know if a refund is possible if the order has been shipped nor began assembly.

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Lionbot0718
Level 1
6 5 1 1
Message 2 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I ordered OMEN 30L Desktop GT13-0380t on Feb 16, 2021. It is supposed to ready to ship within Mar 02 and delivered by Mar  16. But first time revised shipment date delivered by April 8 now April 22.

0 Kudos
Finesse254
Author
3 2 0 1
Message 3 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Wow so it was revised twice?

0 Kudos
Lionbot0718
Level 1
6 5 1 1
Message 4 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Yes! 

0 Kudos
Lionbot0718
Level 1
6 5 1 1
Message 5 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Once your order is placed, it cannot be edited. If a change is necessary after order placement, we have a limited amount of time (one hour) to cancel and resubmit the order. However, if your order has reached processing status, the order will not be cancellable.

Finesse254
Author
3 2 0 1
Message 6 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I called yesterday the operator guaranteed that I would ship on my revised date and possibly earlier. Hopefully... I made the guy say it 3 times, just for confirmation he told me they're getting parts for their warehouse comming in and mines is basically almost done being built.

Lionbot0718
Level 1
6 5 1 1
Message 7 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Frist time they guaranteed me delivered by April 8 too.

Now April 22!

Hope you get your desktop soon!

Good Luck!

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation