Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SNowBlizzard
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Sales, Escalations teams not helping me with my order

HP Recommended

Hi, I'm new here, so I'm not sure if this the right section to post in, but bear with me please.

I recently placed an order on a product, and immediately the day after my purchase, I saw that the price had changed on the product. Even with upgrading the specifications on the product (the product is a customizable laptop, with every configuration under the same model #), the price was still less than my original purchase.

I called and spoke with the sales department a few times, and then was transferred to the escalations team. I spoke to a supervisor and also a manager on the escalations team, but they could not resolve my issue. The manager on the escalations team then gave me a number for Corporate, which I called.

However, when I called Corporate, I spoke with Ed in the Executive office (I believe), and he told me that there was nothing he could really do from the Executive office... so I'm not sure really what to do now if even the Executive office could not resolve my issue. I would really appreciate if someone here could help me.

Thank you!

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Duane_D
Retired
Retired
4,641 3,064 52 155
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I work on behalf of HP. I am a Moderator on the HP Support Forums.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation