Did you mean: 
OutDoorsGirl
3 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Sandy....

HP Recommended

Miss Sandy:

Could you please tell me why and where my message was moved?  I am new to this board.  How can I get help with my problem? 

Thank you.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
SandyD
Level 7
946 876 11 88
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi OutDoorsGirl,

Here is a link to your post:  http://h30434.www3.hp.com/psg/board/message?board.id=Printing&message.id=6607#M6607

This forum is for feedback and suggestions about the community as a whole.  Many users may not think to look here for people who need assistance with a problem.  Your post was moved into the Printers and All-In-Ones section of the community so your problem would get more visibility.  

If you have any further questions about this matter, please do not hesitate to contact me via Private Message (the envelope icon located in the top right of every page on the community).  I hope this helps.

Thanks!

• Clicking the "Kudos star" to the left is a great way to say thanks!

• When your problem has been solved, accept the solution by clicking the "Accept as Solution" button to help other members in the future!

Rules of Participation
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation