Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
donicurnal
1 0 0 1
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Satisfied consumer

HP Recommended

I'm not sure if this is the place to feedback, but I shall comment here anyway.

My name's Doni, and currently a student in Singapore Polytechnic who uses HP Compaq Laptop (Presario V3000).
I'm posting to express satisfaction with the service.

I sent my laptop for repair as the screen has turned dim. I suspect the cause was due to mishandling as there are cracks found behind the laptop, though the cracks appeared months before the problem. I was worried if HP could fix it when I sent it for repair.

I received a call in the day time saying that I'd get a new LCD at no cost as the laptop is still covered under warranty, and the next day after that, I received a miss call from HP. Yet another day, HP called to confirm with me the delivery. The next working day (Today), I got back my laptop with a brand new replaced LCD.

I have also expressed my satisfaction on my facebook, [text removed for privacy]

I hereby, with witnesses, pledge that the next time I get a laptop/desktop, the sale shall be given to Hewlett-Packard.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation