Did you mean: 
PdWfsrFA8
5 2 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Screen Name Change Required with New Password; Level Reduced to Student

HP Recommended

Dear Moderator:

Today I was unable to login with my password of record, for reasons unknown. I followed the procedure to reset and enter a new password, and after entering and confirming my new password, I was unexpectedly forced to create a new screen name with no opportunity to bypass this step. The screen name that I had previously used was not accepted. After entering a new screen name, I attempted to find a way to change it back, to no avail. Also, I now see that my current screen name curiously shows a level of Student, whereas my previous screen name had been elevated to Honor Student. I also see that my postings count is zero, whereas my previous postings under my old screen name was 2. I can see 1 of my old postings from a link in an email from the forum.

For the sake of continuity, I wish to have my old Screen Name reinstated, and while we are at it, regaining my previous level of Honor Student would also be nice.

Regards

41CWx0fMsg (old screen name)

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation