Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP pavilion 360

HP pavilion 350 model 14. Screen is popping out at left bottom corner when I open the lid. 
There seems to be a major issue with these laptops and the faulty lid /hinge mechanism and I would like to know how to get mine fixed. Have HP got a policy in place yet for this obvious manufacturing defect?

My daughter has an older HP and had the same issues and I blamed her for having knocked it or similar. I must apologise to her!  I spent more money than I ever intended on my hp 360 but wanted to buy something to last...and as a result I have treated it like a baby. In the last year it has barely moved from my desk and is really only used for Zooms because I have a desktop for general use. I have never used it in flip mode and only maybe three times in tab mode so there has never been any strain on the hinges. In fact, I fear that treating it so gently means it has taken longer to break and so now I’m out of warranty.

Having read so many comments about this problem and now having two HP laptops with the same issue I would really like to know how to get this remedied...anyone had any joy with getting a resolution that didn’t cost a fortune?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@LS74

Welcome to HP Support Community

I understand your concerns and frustrations

I will escalate your case to HP's regional escalation team and a case manager will get back to you

Please check your Inbox

Thank you

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.