Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Please use this thread to provide feedback on your search experience. It is helpful if you provide the search terms you used and a general idea of what you were looking for. Did the search help you? Why or why not? We will take your feedback to make improvements. Thanks

174 REPLIES 174
HP Recommended

I searched to discover how to determine if the hard drive on an HP Pavilion n5310, with ME operating system is partitioned,

@WaliN wrote:

Please use this thread to provide feedback on your search experience. It is helpful if you provide the search terms you used and a general idea of what you were looking for. Did the search help you? Why or why not? We will take your feedback to make improvements. Thanks

and have yet to learn the  process.

HP Recommended

Did not help at all!!  Trying to find an answer as to why I get an error when I try to share photos with my photosmart plus and got suggestions for anything but what I was looking for!!

HP Recommended

Because I wanted to ASK a question, not receive answers. How do I ask a quesrtion???

HP Recommended

I noticed on my profile I have a lot of information shown such page views, posts, no. of logins, etc. How can I get rid of this? I don't want all that information shown. Also I have requested help with two different problems within the last two weeks and have had no responses. Why doesn't anyone respond to my messages. I do need help!!!!!

Thanks.

Erna
HP Recommended

Hi erna,

Your profile doesn't show that information to anyone but yourself.  If you haven't had a response yet, you can try updating your post with any new status updates or information you forgot to include the first time.

Thank you,

SunshineF

HP Recommended

Do you mean editing the post? Because I did do that, but still no responses. I got one from you with no problems so maybe I am doing something wrong. :HalfEyes:

Erna
HP Recommended

My search for mac printer forum did not include a link to that forum.  How can I get there?  thanks.

HP Recommended

Hi zacman,

When you get your search results, to the right of the title link you will see a link for the user that posted the thread, and then a link to the forum it's posted in.

Here is the Mac Printing forum URL:  http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Mac-printing-and-scanning/bd-p/Macintosh

Thanks,

SunshineF

HP Recommended

Thanks for your help Sunshine.  I would click the "problem solved" button if it were showing anywhere on my screen.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.