Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Serious bug going on tonight.I had noticed another post with "bleep" in it and wondered what was up with it. While I was posting a Reply and hit preview mine came up with bleep in place of a chun of text.

I dropped down and retyped it_but grabbed a capture before previewing again to show what is "supposed" to be there and what is coming out.I thought we had attachment capabilty? Don;t see it now.

It did,btw, do the bleep agian when I posted here:

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/psg/board/message?board.id=OS&thread.id=2496

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the "YES" button if you think this response was helpful.***

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Wow!!! Fixed it....

I added two words to the profanity filter. The problem is that I used a wildcard within the string of characters. Like if I wanted to watch for Ga*en, it was deleting every line of text that started with Ga and ended with en...

Hope it is better.

GarenT

I worked for HP.
HP Recommended

Thanks! Hope the posters don't think we were "bleeping" at them. :Surprise:

Btw, didn't we have the ability to post attachment previously_or am I just thinking of BSF?

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the "YES" button if you think this response was helpful.***

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.