Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

There is no way that a new laptop is worth this wait. I was limping my old one along at it has pretty much failed at this point. I ordered on Aug 24 the website said 5-7 days for a custom. Once ordered it had an estimated shipping date of Sept 21. Seriously almost a month. Now I'm told it will be Oct 13. I just can't wait any longer.  The lack of communication from this company is atrocious. Seriously pissed off. I will give myself the night to sleep on it but I will probably cancel my order. This is just to long

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Densmore86

I reviewed your post and I understand that you have ordered a laptop and the delivery date is getting postponed.

Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

I recommend you contact our sales support team and they will be able to assist you in this regard.

Refer to the below link for the contact details and work hours.

https://store.hp.com/

Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!

P.S: Welcome to the HP Support Community 😊

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

Stay Home – Stay Safe

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Once again another delay. This has to be the worst customer service I have seen. You have now lost a customer. Covid can only be blame so much. We are now talking 2 delays and 12 weeks to get a laptop. This company is needs to get it together. Actively promoting new products but unable to make a laptop that was ordered in August. You think that you would be able to get someone on the phone or chat but all you get is an email and no other response. Good bye and good riddance.

HP Recommended

They want me to send in my laptop and they said it will only take about 10 days to get it back.  I need it for work everyday.  This is horrible customer service.  I use my laptop everyday and can not be without one.  It takes time to even turn it on and that is after HP updated their BIOS.  The laptop was bought in January. After HP updated the BIOS, now it wont connect to my wifi or my printer now.  

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.