Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
[edit]

Hi I live in Turkey and I am a user of HP products. I don't know much English. That's why I use Google translation. I hope I can explain my problem. I generally prefer HP products and recommend them to others. Because I trust this brand. I sent my laptop to the service about 20 days ago because of the touchpad problem. Under guarantee. I use it for work, and that's why I wanted it to be repaired urgently. I trusted HP with this. Then I sent the cargo to the service. The touchpad was changed and the laptop reached my hand as soon as possible. But when I took the lapto from the box, I saw that the screen of the laptob was drawn. I was shocked. I never expected anything like that. My device was damaged during repair. I immediately called the service and reported the situation. They told me to send the guppy again. So I shipped it back and sent it. Now I am charged. I took good care of my laptob and used it clean. I don't understand why I'm being asked for money even though it's damaged in the service. I'd appreciate it if you were interested in this.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@Abdullah04,

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

Please look for a private message from me requesting additional information. Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hello. Here is the latest situation regarding my problem. I was called by HP service. They told me I had to do this before I downloaded the screen while using the laptop. I had to put a piece of paper between the keyboard and the screen. Since I didn't do this, the keyboard was traced over time. And that was a mistake made by many users. That's why I had to pay. I have used both HP and other laptops before. However, I have never heard or experienced such a thing. I'd appreciate it if you took care of it.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.