Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Laptop - 15z-eh000
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, I ordered a laptop on the 27th of November. It is now the 17th of December and my order has been stuck on processing the whole time when the ship date was supposed to be yesterday(16th of December). The money was taken out of my account the day it was ordered however so I know that's not the reason.

I don't quite understand why as this is the first time I've ever bought a product direct from HP so I'm hoping that someone can help or explain the lack of movement/updates. Thanks.

Edit (12.20.2020): Okay, turns out my Laptop was shipped on the 13 of December and the HP site tracking wasn't updated which is okay in my book being the holiday season n all. The only problem that remains is the clearance delay which I know isn't HP's fault so problem pretty much solved. Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Yes, they sure are efficient at taking money for their products.  The manufacturing and delivery, however, seems to be whenever they feel like it.  Maybe if they're not going to use our money to make or ship our computers, they could hire a customer service person to apologize to us?

HP Recommended

Have you gotten an update? I ordered the same laptop on the same day and the status bar is stuck. The email says that we should get an update when there is a delay, but nothing.

HP Recommended

Unfortunately, no. However, I won't say that I've gotten absolutely nothing because before the ship date, the bar filled towards the 'Shipment' status but when the 16th came, the bar went all the way back to empty.

HP Recommended

Oh I thought I was crazy since I could swear the bar went up and then back to processing. I guess we'll have to wait for hp to respond.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.